- Check in begins 3:00 pm /Check out by 10:30 am
- Continental Breakfast Baskets are included with your stay. Baskets are available at Sweetwater Kitchen for pick up 7:30-9:30 am daily. Continental breakfast includes 2 farm fresh organic boiled eggs, made from scratch muffin, whole fruit, organic granola cereal, and coffee.
- Sweetwater Kitchen (SWK) open 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm (closed Wednesdays). Advanced reservations recommended. The menu boasts organic, made from scratch choices and features the Bar None Beef, our own grass fed grass finished cattle. Lunch to go available. Inquire with SWK for details. For reservations please call 435-335-7482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do NOT rely on GPS. Please follow directions to Ranch provided on booking confirmation, or listed below.
- Office Hours 8:00 am-10:30 am and 2:45 pm – 8:30 pm daily. Office hours subject to change during events or weddings.
- Please check the weather BEFORE your arrival. Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch sits at a lovely elevation of 6,700 ft. We are typically 8-10 degrees cooler than the town of Boulder, Utah.
- Cell phone reception is extremely limited at the Ranch. We recommend you use a wi-fi app for phone calls. A phone is available in Great Room located in Main lodge for local calls only or emergencies. Wi-fi available in Main lodge and in event Lounge area.
- Laundry service not available at the Ranch. Laundromat located in the town of Escalante at RV park.
- Boulder town is located approximately 7 miles from Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch. Boulder has two gas stations, a convenient store, restaurants, Anasazi museum and a coffee shop.
- Nearest grocery stores are located in Escalante and in Loa. Limited groceries available at Hills and Hollows located in Boulder town.
- Our on-site store carries drinks, snacks, SWK frozen burritos and other frozen foods, beer and other sundry items.
- Coffee and tea available in Great Room.
We are located 3.5 miles south of Boulder by mile marker 83. On Google Maps, you can find us at:
“Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch, Dixie National Forest, Hells Backbone Rd, Boulder, UT 84716”.
Detailed directions: The Ranch is located 3.3 miles down Hells Backbone Road. Turn on Hells Backbone Road off of Highway 12 (Salt Gulch). Drive 3.3 miles down Hells Backbone Road. You will see our sign on the left side of the road. Follow the driveway down to the Main Lodge where you will check in. Google maps states our address as 3995 Hells Backbone Road.