Join Esther Cohen and Sabrina Dokas for this one of a kind retreat that works to connect you to nature and your divine self.
THE CONTAINER OF OUR TIME
This experience will gift you:
- ~ The art of nature as healer ~
- ~ Extraordinary farm-to-table, organic food to feed our wholeness ~
- ~ Reconnection to our soul’s purpose ~
- ~ Tools to facilitate deep self-care ~
- ~ Intimacy with the wilderness to welcome lost pieces of our soul home ~
- ~ Dynamic embodiment through dance, yoga, and hiking ~
- ~ Ceremony in Community & Ritual in Nature ~
- ~ Expansion of our capacity to care for ourselves ~
- ~ Mindful traditions to bring presence to life as ritual ~
~ Optional Ayurvedic body work (Abhyanga Oil Therapy) ~
~ Edible landscape exploration and plant-spirit medicine ~
~ Open trails and waterfall on site for the wandering heart ~
~ Pristine environment: dark skies, clean air, & pure water ~
All prices are per person and include accommodation, organic,
farm-to-table meals*, hot tub, swimming pond, and course tuition for the week.
50% deposit is required for registration.
Payment in Full is Due by April 20th.
More details at: http://alchemyofnourishment.com/upcoming-workshops/