East Forest is a local musician but is now recognized internationally for his ethereal and complex music that is perfect for easy listening or diving deep into ceremony. His latest creation is a wonderful musical creation weaving the teachings of Ram Dass into his light-as-a-feather but incredibly deep musical compositions.
Join us for a 4-day (w/optional 5th day) “Spirit Dive” – a Wellness & Wilderness Retreat at the stunning Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch in Boulder, Utah! Featuring East Forest + special guests including yoga with Marisa Radha Weppner and more.
September 26-29, 2019
Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch
What will we do on the Retreat?
You can choose your own adventure from a bevy of offerings:
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Hikes of all levels – from less than one mile to multi-mile all day adventures.
- Pictograph and Petroglyph viewing
- Yoga and meditation
- Wood Fired Sauna
- Guided Meditation
- Sound Healing
- Evening fires
- Behind the Scenes music making with East Forest
- Locally sourced incredible food (including vegan options)
- Horseback riding (optional and additional fee)
- Mountain biking (BYOBike)
- And of course concerts, sound baths, musical jams with East Forest and friends.
This retreat is offered at $599 – (lodging additional and at your choosing)
- Retreat tuition price includes all organic food + all retreat guided activities.
- $199 deposit (non-refundable) required to secure your reservation; remaining balance due by September 1, 2019.
- Lodging additional and of your own choosing – see lodging options listed at bottom of this page – everything from private rooms, cabins, to camping and ‘glamping’. Space is limited so reach out early to get your preferred lodging option.