East Forest is a local musician but is now recognized internationally for his ethereal and complex music that is perfect for easy listening or diving deep into ceremony. His latest creation is a wonderful musical creation weaving the teachings of Ram Dass into his light-as-a-feather but incredibly deep musical compositions.
Join us for a 4-day (w/optional 5th day) “Spirit Dive” – a Wellness & Wilderness Retreat at the stunning Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch in Boulder, Utah! Featuring East Forest + special guests including yoga with Marisa Radha Weppner and more.
September 26-29, 2019
Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch
What will we do on the Retreat?
You can choose your own adventure from a bevy of offerings:
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Hikes of all levels – from less than one mile to multi-mile all day adventures.
- Pictograph and Petroglyph viewing
- Yoga and meditation
- Wood Fired Sauna
- Guided Meditation
- Sound Healing
- Evening fires
- Behind the Scenes music making with East Forest
- Locally sourced incredible food (including vegan options)
- Horseback riding (optional and additional fee)
- Mountain biking (BYOBike)
- And of course concerts, sound baths, musical jams with East Forest and friends.
This retreat is offered at $599 – (lodging additional and at your choosing)
- Retreat tuition price includes all organic food + all retreat guided activities.
- $199 deposit (non-refundable) required to secure your reservation; remaining balance due by September 1, 2019.
- Lodging additional and of your own choosing – see lodging options listed at bottom of this page – everything from private rooms, cabins, to camping and ‘glamping’. Space is limited so reach out early to get your preferred lodging option.
Please follow this link to register with your retreat deposit and save your spot and find out more information.