Join certified Tantric Hatha teacher, Tina Nardi Stoy for a truly transformational experience.
GROUND into the ancient teachings of Tantric Hatha Yoga.
EXPLORE the desert landscape of Southern Utah.
EXPAND your capacity for living into the highest expression of self.
On this 3-day, 2-night retreat, you are invited to unplug from the digital world. Explore your surroundings with a guided hike / walking meditation. And above all, take in the view while practicing yoga overlooking acres of open space.
You will be guided through twice daily yoga classes, with additional evening meditations. Each class will explore one of the five inner winds or Vayus. We begin our progression by intentionally grounding into the present with Apana Vayu.
Then igniting our inner fire, to create space for personal transformation, with Samana Vayu. Next is Pran Vayu, where the focus is in the chest. Here you are encouraged to explore your inner landscape and increase your capacity for taking in life. We progress to Vyana Vayu with the opening of meridians in the side bodies with lateral postures.
We conclude with Udana Vayu, intentionally directing energy inwards and upwards, to inform the whole self with an expansive and vibrant life energy.
- 1:30-2pm Check-in at Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch
- 2-2:45pm Unpack / Relax
- 3pm Welcome Circle
- 3:45-5:45pm Hatha Yoga Practice
- 7-7:30pm Dinner
- 8-9pm Fire & Meditation
- 6:30-7:30am Morning Bliss with Tea, Coffee & Fruit available
- 8-10am Hatha Yoga Practice
- 10:15-10:45am Breakfast
- 11:15-2:30pm Guided Hike with packed lunch
- 2:45-4:45pm Time for You to Rejuvenate in nature, with a book, a journal or… You choose!
- 5-6:30pm Hatha Yoga Practice
- 7-7:30pm Dinner
- 8-8:30pm Evening Meditation
- 6:30-7:30am — Morning Bliss with Tea, Coffee & Fruit available
- 8-10am — Hatha Yoga Practice
- 10:15-10:45am — Breakfast
- 10:45-11:15am — Check out of Rooms
- 11:30-12 — Closing Circle
- 12:30-1pm — Lunch then Depart
Schedule is flexible and may change due to weather or other circumstances
- 1 Certified Tantric Hatha Yoga Teacher with 10 years teaching experience
- Lodging at Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch
- (check-in Sept. 13th, check-out 15th)
- Vegetarian Meals
- (2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners)
- Twice Daily Hatha Yoga Classes
- Guided Afternoon Hike (optional)
- Evening Meditations
- Daily Time for You, to choose what will nourish you most
- Tea, Coffee, Filtered Water and Snacks including RX Bars (a retreat sponsor)
What is not Included:
- Transportation to / from Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch
- Camping Equipment (if choose to camping as lodging option)
Lodging, Food & Registration
We are excited to pair with the Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch, whose sustainability and permaculture practices are visible throughout the property. All vegetarian meals are carefully crafted by the chefs of Sweetwater Kitchen. Organic ingredients are locally sourced from the onsite garden or farms near by. Enjoy this rustic western lodge and its surrounding landscape of the Escalante Grand Staircase National Monument.