A Special Place For Special Events
An Unbelievable Wedding Venue
With a 168-acres of unobstructed views, the Ranch is an amazing place to hold outdoor events. The land hosts several gathering spaces such as our large cottonwood trees that form a natural arch (perfect for wedding ceremonies), the lush grounds in front of our lodge, and the water shed area that is brimming with life. With the open air and plenty of serene landscape the property is ideal for those wanting to immerse themselves and their loved ones in nature yet without compromising on amenities. In addition to the outdoor space provided by nature, we also have our Siloon, an underground meeting space mimicking an old Western-style saloon that can cater to many different styles of events. The Siloon was converted from a root cellar to a unique setting with beautiful artwork, stage lighting and a cozy feel, unmatched by most meeting spaces.
SweetWater Kitchen, our restaurant on-site provides catering services for any group size or dietary restrictions. The Chef works closely with the organizers and guests to create a menu that will fit your culinary requests and budget. The Ranch is not as formal as most event locations in that we have the versatility to satisfy your vision whether it is a wedding, a family reunion, a corporate retreat, tour group or any other occasion. Budget is often a factor, which is why we strive to structure an event that meets your requirements and exceeds your desired outcome. In researching the area, you most likely understand the biodiversity of this amazing landscape. The Ranch sits in the heart of one of the most beautiful areas in Southern Utah. If you have been here you know…if not, then we encourage you to see this exceptional place first-hand. We love it and we think you will to!
Additional Services Provided by BMGR
The Ranch has been host to several special events including multi-day weddings, retreats featuring recognized artists and authors, yoga and spiritual gatherings, music festivals, and educational workshops to name a few.
- Dining tent 40×20, tables/chairs: $2200
- Tent 20×20, Includes table and chair set up for 75 people. $1400 (Set up and Tear down included. No floor)
- Table rental 36×36 $6/per 36X40 $10/per.
- Chair Rental $2.50/per
- Dining Ware (price based on off-site caterer)
- Plate and Bowl rental $1.00 per
- Wine Glass rental $1.00 per glass
- Silverware rental (Fork, Salad fork, Spoon, Butter knife, Steak Knife). Rolled paper napkin included $2.00 per
- Caraf rental $3.00 per
- Water Service with plastic ware. $175 (5 gallon refill jugs included)
- Food Warmers: $35 per large/ $25 per small rounds
- Warming Boxes $50 per
- Porcelain serving trays $25 per
- Serving utensils $3 per
- Custom catering tables $50 per (4 available)
Wine and Bar Service
- Wine Service during dinner: $200 2.5 hours max.
- Bar and Bartender service: $250 set up fee $25 per hour
- LINENS NOT PROVIDED
- Beer, wine and cocktails available. Corkage fees negotiable.
- Bartending supplies, including keg set up, glasses for cocktails and wine,
Specialty Cocktails Supplies
- Champagne toast with fresh strawberries: $300 w/o strawberries $250. Based on 50 people.
- Champagne toast includes set up/tear down of space, waiting staff service 1 hour
- 8 bottles of Champagne
- Corkage Fees associated with dining and pre-dinner activities
- $5 per bottle of wine
- $7 per box of wine
- $60 per large keg
- $35 per micro keg
- $10 per bottle of liquor
- For entertainment including sound system: $900.
- Rental for meetings w/o sound system: $550
- Rental for dining includes table and chairs. Set for 75 people $950
Other services and fees
- B.Y.O.B bar $200. Custom made bar with two support tables.
- Grounds rental $300. Required when BMGR services are not rendered
- Projector and Screen Rental $35/per day
- Hay Bales set up and tear down for wedding site seating $5 per bale
- Outdoor stage rental $300
- Guided hiking $75 per person 6-8 hour
- Guided Horseback riding $50 per person 2-hr ride
- Garbage removal $5 per bag (applies to fees associated with a B.Y.O.B recpetion)
- Photographers and hair/makeup artists can all be arranged at an additional cost