We are a Unique Retreat Venue
Looking for a place to host your next retreat? Are you interested in the natural side of life? BMGR is capable of hosting upwards of 60 people inside our amenities and there is also camping space available. We can work together to create a customized menu, offer suggestions for nearby natural opportunities, and help you achieve your budget goals. Contact Christyn at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We Host One-of-a-Kind Workshops (in a one-of-a-kind location!)
Workshops offer a rare opportunity to delve into knowledge and participate hands-on with something that may truly change your life. This upcoming year, we already have a large list of workshops coming to the ranch, if you would like to rsvp please email email@example.com
The private setting of the ranch, combined with endless activities for all abilities, allows us to host a variety of retreats from yoga, to couples seminars, educational outings and workshops. BMGR can provide you and your clients with opportunities to participate in an enhancing experience set in an environment rich with beauty and serenity. Our facility offers many options for meetings and gathering places. In addition to our facility and activity planning, we can arrange for catering, massage, speakers, and educational tours. Let us help you plan a retreat that will exceed the expectations of your clients.
We are a full a service facility that will meet your professional and recreation goals and get your company away from the distractions of a city-based retreat. BMGR can help you meet your objectives through training, team building, or appreciation packages, while providing a valuable experience for everyone. Our event planner can work with you in developing the perfect weekend or week long retreat that can cater to any budget. There are many ways you can motivate, inspire and develop relationships within your organization. BMGR can help you successfully achieve your goals and create a positive corporate environment.
Looking for something new, intimate and fun? The Ranch can provide it all. The entire lodge, including the cabins, can be rented for your group for a discounted package rate that includes a private chef and a customized menu. We can accommodate any size group from 2-30 people and will work with you to make a memorable holiday for all to enjoy. Whether your group is large or small, the Ranch provides a unique holiday experience that you and your loved ones will appreciate. With adventures during the day, a cozy place to relax at night and a full service restaurant in walking distance the Ranch provides the Perfect Holiday Getaway.
Additional Services Provided by BMGR
The Ranch has been host to several special events including multi-day weddings, retreats featuring recognized artists and authors, yoga and spiritual gatherings, music festivals, and educational workshops to name a few.
- Dining tent 40×20, tables/chairs: $2200
- Tent 20×20, Includes table and chair set up for 75 people. $1400 (Set up and Tear down included. No floor)
- Table rental 36×36 $6/per 36X40 $10/per.
- Chair Rental $2.50/per
- Dining Ware (price based on off-site caterer)
- Plate and Bowl rental $1.00 per
- Wine Glass rental $1.00 per glass
- Silverware rental (Fork, Salad fork, Spoon, Butter knife, Steak Knife). Rolled paper napkin included $2.00 per
- Caraf rental $3.00 per
- Water Service with plastic ware. $175 (5 gallon refill jugs included)
- Food Warmers: $35 per large/ $25 per small rounds
- Warming Boxes $50 per
- Porcelain serving trays $25 per
- Serving utensils $3 per
- Custom catering tables $50 per (4 available)
Wine and Bar Service
- Wine Service during dinner: $200 2.5 hours max.
- Bar and Bartender service: $250 set up fee $25 per hour
- LINENS NOT PROVIDED
- Beer, wine and cocktails available. Corkage fees negotiable.
- Bartending supplies, including keg set up, glasses for cocktails and wine,
Specialty Cocktails Supplies
- Champagne toast with fresh strawberries: $300 w/o strawberries $250. Based on 50 people.
- Champagne toast includes set up/tear down of space, waiting staff service 1 hour
- 8 bottles of Champagne
- Corkage Fees associated with dining and pre-dinner activities
- $5 per bottle of wine
- $7 per box of wine
- $60 per large keg
- $35 per micro keg
- $10 per bottle of liquor
- For entertainment including sound system: $900.
- Rental for meetings w/o sound system: $550
- Rental for dining includes table and chairs. Set for 75 people $950
Other services and fees
- B.Y.O.B bar $200. Custom made bar with two support tables.
- Grounds rental $300. Required when BMGR services are not rendered
- Projector and Screen Rental $35/per day
- Hay Bales set up and tear down for wedding site seating $5 per bale
- Outdoor stage rental $300
- Guided hiking $75 per person 6-8 hour
- Guided Horseback riding $50 per person 2-hr ride
- Garbage removal $5 per bag (applies to fees associated with a B.Y.O.B recpetion)
- Photographers and hair/makeup artists can all be arranged at an additional cost