This retreat is a doorway for all open minds and inquisitive souls who, in the words of Charles Eisenstein, know “in their hearts that a more beautiful world is possible.” This is a space for healing, celebration, as well as the love of music and sound.
Join us for a 4-day “Spirit Dive” – a Wellness & Wilderness Retreat at the beautiful Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch in Boulder, Utah! Featuring East Forest, Marisa Weppner, + other special guests.
April 13-16, 2017
Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch
“I am unabashedly obsessed with sound. And the ways in which music and sound can alter our consciousness…” says East Forest, who creates his music by looping pianos and vocals but also uses captured field recordings from the people and sounds from his worldly travels — and in particular the sounds of nature, the sounds wilderness, and hopefully that speaks to the wilderness in our own hearts.
Watch his breathtaking TEDxBend performance….
Who is this retreat for?
This retreat is a doorway for all open minds and inquisitive souls who, in the words of Charles Eisenstein, know “in their hearts that a more beautiful world is possible”. We are not here to prescribe any way of life or dogmatic beliefs; rather we are opening a space and building a container of ideas and experiences that aim to allow you to hear your own inner wisdom and work with the intention of your experience. This is a space for healing, celebration, as well as the love of music and sound.
Why should I attend the Retreat?
Because you feel called. If you want the opportunity for expanded consciousness and direct experience rather than typical “learning” from books and teachers, this is the platform which allows that to occur. You begin to trust the wisdom within you by creating space and entering experiences for it to be heard. You will feel more connected, more joyous, more free through the medicine of nature, community, and inspirational experiences.
What will we do on the Retreat?
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Hikes of all levels – from less than one mile to multi-mile all day adventures.
- Pictograph and Petroglyph viewing
- Morning Yoga w/Marisa Weppner plus Tai Chi
- Wood Fired Sauna
- Guided Meditation
- Sound Healing
- Intimate Talks and Panels + discussions
- Workshops with incredible teachers
- Evening fires
- Locally sourced incredible food (including vegan options)
- Horseback riding (additional fee)
- Mountain biking (BYOBike)
- And of course concerts, sound baths, musical jams with East Forest and a dance party with East Forest and DJ Chakra Khan!
- You can choose your own adventure from a bevy of offerings!
This retreat is offered on a sliding scale from $500 – 1000
- Choose the price that works best for you – sliding scale retreat price includes, food + snacks, and all activities.
- $200 non-refundable deposit required to secure your reservation; remaining balance due by April 1, 2017.
- Lodging is additional and at your own choosing – see lodging options listed at bottom of this page – everything from private rooms to camping and ‘glamping’
- After paying retreat deposit via PayPal link below, please reach out to the Ranch directly (email@example.com or 435-335-7480) to select your lodging; space is limited so reach out early to get your preferred lodging option.
CLICK HERE for a complete guide on the retreat and accommodation info visit.
To Learn More about East:
Like on Facebook
Follow on Soundcloud
Subscribe on YouTube
How to Register:
There is a $200 non-refundable* deposit for program tuition, meals, and snacks to secure your spot; space is limited.
Click here to Register directly with East Forest – for the retreat fees.
Please make sure to select and book your accommodations by contacting the Ranch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (435) 335-7480.
Additional Questions? Please reach out to rachel